Monday, August 22, 2011

Individuation Link on Main Dishes and Recipes

Since I'll be doing the links for Main Dishes and Recipes, I'll put both of the layout in one post.

Our team has decided to standardize our layout for the website. This is to avoid any inconsistency with the objectives and data we want to present.



This is the layout for Main Dishes link. It's almost as the same as homepage more or less. The only different I'd try to put in is on the footer. I've decided to use Flash for my images.  As such, using Flash is way better rather than the still images which some people might interpret it as boring and plain. We didn't use Flash for the footer homepage because, so much movement in one page might creates confusion and eye sore.




For recipes, I've choose to use still images for footer because I don't want to create flash for the recipes. I mean, what use could it be if the recipes are moving? The audience definitively won't get and remember the long recipes because the recipes is moving around, and thus will give a negative impact on our website. So, I've decided to play safe for this link.


Nurul Syazmin Hamdan
1081104673

No comments:

Post a Comment