Monday, August 22, 2011

Individuation Link on famous resturants

In our last meeting, I decided to work on "famous restaurants in Kedah" .I went to Kedah,Langkawi twice and I visited some restaurants there so it will be quite easy for me to do this part.

The picture below explains the layout of famous restaurant`s link




 I will add description on 4-6 restaurants in Kedah ,I will be adding there locations ,what kind of dishes they serve and some pictures.I will add links to show the location from google map so it will be easy to crate a route for whom is interested to visit those restaurants.

The footer will be a simple flash..I will try to make it attractive by showing some moving pictures of those restaurants 

Ali Mahdi Khalil
1071117118



1 comment:

  1. OK but confusing. Where are the individual pages? Please reorganise the entries and put individual GUI, flowcharts etc in the individual pages.Makes it easier to see.No references and no use of tools documented.

    ReplyDelete